Comprehensive technical training is available virtually for employees to learn what is needed for an efficient, legally-compliant, and safe operation
It is not always practical, or even possible, to receive training in a traditional classroom or on-site setting. To solve for this, SICK has developed Virtual Technical Training as an alternative to in-person training. This virtual training is similar to the in-person training. Both are based on SICK’s comprehensive portfolio of service offerings and provides an innovative way to stay updated on SICK products — how they work, how to maintain them, and how to get the most from them to optimize your operations.
SICK recognizes that providing high-level training is just as important as providing high-level products. And, at times, it becomes necessary for virtual technical training to be provided quickly to ensure systems uptime and performance.
SICK’s experienced training staff utilize standardized training, available for a wide range of products and systems. Each virtual technical training course can be been tailored with objectives and benefits targeted toward a specific job function. Training and professional development from SICK helps employees learn what is needed for an efficient, legally-compliant, and safe operation. Using the same proven material as our in-person training, SICK can provide a virtual technical training plan to fit the needs of any business.
Training and professional development from SICK helps employees learn what is needed for an efficient, legally-compliant, and safe operation. Using the same proven material as our in-person training, SICK can provide a virtual technical training plan to fit the needs of your business. This provides the same level of training and competency for your employees, but taught through a virtual classroom – from a basic familiarity with SICK products and systems to day-to-day maintenance to optimization for peak performance. Our virtual technical training programs will give you confidence in working with SICK’s products and systems with our timely and convenient classes that meet your needs, even when in-person training isn’t practical.
With SICK’s virtual technical training, you can expect:
- Customer-specific and standard training programs available virtually
- Introductory overview and detailed technical training covering a wide range of SICK products & systems
- Courses tailored to your job role – overview, maintenance, configuration, analysis
- Practice with real applications using simulation and/or virtual access to solidify concepts and ensure knowledge retention
- Structured training documentation to fit your company’s needs
By hiring SICK as your service partner, we can help you to:
- Decrease downtime and improve line efficiencies by enhancing system and product knowledge
- Optimize performance and better maintenance of the equipment on a daily basis
- Understand the tools needed to address problems and carry out first-level troubleshooting in order to help reduce downtime
- Learn up-to-date industry information, including relevant standards and regulations, to help you perform your job more effectively
- Building your employees‘ technical competency